(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fan Girl :)

I was about to sleep when I thought of sending message of late birthday greetings to my long-time forever crush on earth vocalist of Brownman Revival, Dino Concepcion when suddenly, his name popped in my notifications. Finally, he took time to reply to such a poor-fan girl like me. I was totally in high spirit. :) I can now go to sleep with a smile on my face. Simple things like this gets me super kilig. :) 



and so, because of my kakiligan (and honestly, I can't get over it), let me 
share you guys some of the proofs that I'm really going gaga over him:

Ayos Din Album signed back at Xaymaca with my reggae buddies Stickfrekk and Utol Rans :)

Ang Lupettt T-shirt with Brownman Revival signed by him and his bandmates :)


Back at 70's Bistro
Haissst, I still can't sleep thinking about my idol ;) Whew, I'm such a Fan Girl for Dino. I will and shall always be! :) Cheers to good reggae beat and feel-good music of Brownman Revival ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment