(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]

Monday, January 16, 2012

Couchsurfing Friends: Cass and Lui

Cassandra and Louie

These are my two new-found friends I met through CS Community. They are solo backpackers and honestly, they inspired me to go solo backpacking, too. Cassandra or Qianwen from China emailed me  and asked if she could stay in my place for a night and I never hesitated. She's been here in the Philippines since December 18, 2011 and have reached places such as Sagada, Baguio, Manila, Palawan, Boracay, Kalibo and now she's currently in Legazpi, Albay. She's really fun to be with and not afraid to do things beyond the usual. She never gets tired and has a huge appetite. hehe She appreciates a lot of things even the simple ones and finds pleasure in the people she meets in her journey.



On the other hand, Louie emailed me to inquire about the Ati-atihan Festival through CS and decided to meet up with him when he arrived in Kalibo after his Boracay trip. He's into photography and I must say he's really a great artist. He's an awesome guy with great personality, a gentleman in every sense of the word, a man with few words and has a sense of humor. You can check out his great photos in his FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/louiearcillaphotography Believe me, you won't regret clicking the Like button after seeing all his shots. =)

In the span of two days that I get to be with them, we really clicked as friends and I know for sure, we still got a long way to keep the friendship burning.




 

A text from Louie - he failed to write in my travel notebook though. ;(





This one's from Cassandra. She wrote this while we were waiting for Louie at Abre Test Kitchen for a brunch. ;)

I did enjoy their company.



 I'll let you know guys if my plans of backpacking solo will push through. Who knows, I might be able to travel China or go back to Manila this summer. I'll definitely buzz you when I'm around. For sure, it'll be a whole lotta fun. 'Till next time, guys! Tatah! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment