(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Graffiti Artworks - Unang Subok


Back in college, I always wanted to take up Fine Arts or Architecture but because my Mother Hen wanted me to become her successor in the field of teaching, I gave up my dreams of becoming a graphic artist or  a successful architect. Things turn out well as I graduated from college and passed the LET Exam. I knew then that I was destined to become a teacher yet, I never stopped dreaming of doing the things I love. I didn't have any formal training in painting nor background about the basics of drawing but since I am so into it, things just comes out naturally. :) hehehe 

These are some of the photos of the graffiti artworks I've made during our Extreme White Party last January 13, 2012 and actually, it was my first time to do it. I didn't have any idea what and how to do it but Uncle Bob's music inspired me well. I just played around with colors and let my inner self and creativity brings out the artist in me. I was quite satisfied and happy with the results. :)




         

To create something from nothing is a total high for me. :)



That's Me, my best buddy Abs and my badminton partner Jo - party's over,baby! ..time for picture taking! :)                       

Photo credit courtesy of my good friend, Jonathan L. Quimpo who took these shots two nights before the party.
(#Self-Proclaimed and Self-taught Artist kuno!) hehehe


I guess it's never too late to learn new things,huh? 

To all my Fans and loved ones, Thank you for believing in me.. 




2 comments:

  1. if it comes natural.. then, you're born with it! and what i admire the most about you is that you only don't have a gift of brush and colors but you also have a gift of pen.. way to go gurl!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot,partner.. you also have a gift of saying powerful and motivating words that inspire people =)

    ReplyDelete