(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sikad sa Katungdan - A fun ride with my bike buddy - Abs


It's been 4days since I got "Sticks" from its original rider, Junlie, who also happens to be one of my closest best bud. He left for NJ las March 01, 2012 and left some of his bike stuffs for me. Today, I can't promise to give "Sticks" the ride he always wanted but I'm giving him the ride he truly deserves.

Sunday Morning Ride with Best Buddy Abs:
Jump off point: Kalibo
Time: 6am
Route: Kalibo-Numancia-Calangacang, Makato- Agcawilan-Banay-Banay- Brgy Bliss-Poblacion, Malinao-Ibao, Lezo-Aliputos-Laguinbanua, Numancia-Kalibo


Taken at Calangcang Bridge in Makato, Aklan

5-minute rest..


Finally reached the crossing going to Lilo-an and Poblacion, Malinao. Whoaaahhh! :)


The Ride of my life..


Resting at the corners of Sto. Rosario and San Cristobal Streets just below the RHU_Malinao



Jamming with the Municipal Mayor Ariel Igoy while stopping for a quick snack at the nearby store.





Thirst-quenching Thai-Buko during our stop-over at Dj's place in Laguinbanua, Numancia



This is "Sticks" and looking forward for more rides with him..

(Photo taken last Saturday, March 03, 2012 during my solitary ride.)
Bike Routes: Kalibo-Pook-Caano-Nalook-Puis-Tigayon-Banga-ASU Campus-Estancia-Libtong-Mobo-Laguibanua and back to Kalibo


Enjoying my solitary ride. Fascinated with the scenic views in Brgy. Mobo, Kalibo
Exhaustion is underrated. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Happiness mucchhooo =)

Cheers for more long rides!




2 comments:

  1. This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.

    Six Pack Shortcuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,Conceptionist for dropping by. =) 'Twas nice of you to leave a comment. Kinda new to blogging but I'm learning every single day. Hehe Peace!

    ReplyDelete