(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Couchsurfing Friend: Julie

JULIE


Julie and Al during our meet up at her place in Rosewood Pointe, Acacia Estates, Taguig City. Al happened to be in Manila for a job interview while I was with my folks on vacation.

This book was given to me by Julie. :)


She's a great person and a generous host. :)independent, fun to be with and spirited. I love her frankness that's why we clicked together as soul sistahs. She has plenty of joie de vivre. 

Let's continue living life to the fullest,Juls and cheers to the women like us! :)

I am definitely wishing for your safe trip in Davao. Hoping I gain all the courage like yours to backpack solo and step back from the known to the unknown.








No comments:

Post a Comment