(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Couchsurfing Friend: Al


Al Francis graciously hosted Abs and I in his place in Polangui, Albay during our trip to Bicol.
Our 36-hour odyssey in Bicol with my travel buddy Abs wouldn’t be memorable if not for Al. He hosted us for 3 days and in that short period of time; we instantly clicked as friends. He never ran out of funny things to say, inspired me with his stories and learned a lot even from his weirdest and craziest thoughts, that’s why I enjoyed every minute of our tête-à-tête.  He has a gift of making people happy and his positive vibrations seem to be endless. He made me do things I’ve never done for so long, and I swear I’ve enjoyed every bit of it just like the first time. He has a huge appetite and an excellent cook - any person will salivate when served with his pasta dishes. He’s spontaneous, straightforward, determined, bold and adventurous. I envy his sense of humor. I definitely love his sarcasm. Believe me, there’s no dull moment when you’re with him.  He’s not just an ordinary guy – he’s special. And if I were to describe him in one word, he’d definitely be “COOL”.  Our journey may have ended in Bicol but I know in my heart that this is just a beginning of a genuine friendship built to last a lifetime. Let’s continue fulfilling our never-ending bucket list.

 Cheers, Al Francis! J




Jet-speed ride with Renee - his Mom's car

Al's Tribu sandals  which I borrowed during our trek to Mt. Masaraga


Bree and Troy - his precious dogs

Lolo Carling

Al's residence in Polangui, Albay








No comments:

Post a Comment