(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]

Monday, October 31, 2011

Spooky..

Happy Halloween!!!

Upon scanning my pictures in my FB album, I've found these pictures taken last Valentine's Party with my ABC family and it amused me. I never really had the chance to dress up for a costume party since I was a kid. Now that I got the chance to wear my mother's long red silky night gown for a pyjama party, it turned out to be a perfect costume for Halloween. The fertile imagination of Nong Chrency who did the photo shoot turned me into woman possessed by a retarded ghost. hahaha






The lady who fell from the mango tree..


I guess my presence didn't scare Erro at all. haha
The Art of Dedmatology.
..and who says ghosts doesn't know how to facebook, huh?


Happy Creepy-Spooky, Halloween,everyone!

5 comments:

  1. sosyal ka gurl! aylabettt....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe Thanks,Nong Mon! Echos. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! i was about to comment on those pix but i love you enough to spoil your valentine mood.. :D perfect gid a ga o tsinelas ag si d'1.. hihihi!
    love this humor in you and untoy's work of art.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haahahahaah luka luka ;) sadya ing halloween ag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Partner Josie Lynn and Wandering Rebie for dropping by.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete