(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Random Thoughts

Chillin' On a Rainy Sunday
August 27, 2007 - 10:30 PM


Just woke up from a deep sleep
My head got a lil' quirk
I was starving at ten-thirty
Listened to your cd with an ice cold tea
I wonder what you've been up to
It's been four days, haven't heard from you
Tried catching you online
But I was sober with a glass of wine
And now, I've found myself writing
Some nonsense stuff wouldn't mean a thing
Got tons of work to do
So exhausted much as you do
Covered my face with satin sheets
My thoughts are hollow I couldn't sleep
Pretending myself to fall asleep
Is worse than counting a hundred sheep
Man, I've got to kiss goodnight
And hoping tonight you'll be alright

No comments:

Post a Comment